Monday, October 8, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #36

Last week was one full of canning. Monday, I canned grape juice.  Tuesday, I cut up the deer meat to be ready to can. {My husband usually does this, but he had stitches in his finger. It made me appreciate that he normally does it.}Wednesday, I canned the deer meat. Thursday I took a break and celebrated my baby's birthday. She's 3 now! Friday, I canned applesauce.  This week I feel like just puttering around, doing only what I feel like.


Now on to the party!

The most viewed link:
Pantry Organization by Candace Craves


Some of my favorites this week:
USA Quilt by While Wearing Heels
This is amazing! It looks like it was a lot of work, but the end result is so worth it.

Bumble Bee Skirt by Notions from Nonny
This skirt looks super easy. Head on over to see how she whipped one up in no time.

Rainbow Circle Skirt by Sewing The Littleheart Collection
This is just too cute! And she has a great tutorial so you can make your own.






Here's what I shared this week:
September Book Reviews
and
Home Canned Pizza Sauce


Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.
Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.
2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.
3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.{This is not required, but I’d love for you to take a minute and check it out.} Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.


14 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for hosting again this week Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a great party Rachel!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my skirt!!

    Take care,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, Thanks for hosting another awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, thank you for featuring my Rainbow Circle Skirt!
    http://sewtlc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
    Have yourself a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel!
    Thanks for hosting another link party!
    I am posting some costumes that I make for my family. We don't celebrate Halloween in Croatia, but we do have very festive season of Carnival when we enjoy dressing up!
    Many greetings,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Rachel. Have a great week!





    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Rachel! Have a great day : )

    Love Always,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I think you made a great choice in featuring Amy's beautiful quilt. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful week, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete