Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #4

I want to thank all of you for linking up! I really appreciate how sweet and kind you all are.

Let's see if we can make this party even bigger and better.

The most viewed link was 
Dictionary Page Note Cards by Creative Passage
Go see how she made them. So creative!


Some of my other favorites were:

French {Onion} Dip Sandwiches by Dwell on Joy. 
Doesn't it look so delicious!?! I am definitely making these.



Don't you just love these Ballard Inspired Chalkboards by Sew Passionate
Another thing to add to my to-do list. They would look so cute in my girls' room.


I am so taken with this idea! Our Pinteresting Family turned their closet into a mudroom. I took the bifold doors down in my kids rooms ages ago - they just kept getting in the way. I really want to do this. It would make a fun reading nook for them. BUT they have too many toys right now that need to be in the closet.... Maybe when they're older.




Here's what I've been blogging about the last week:

Foam Soap for under $4 a year 
and 
Now let's see what you've been up to.

Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.


2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.

3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.







9 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! :) We appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, Thanks for hosting! Have a nice week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel~

    Thanks for the invite, linked up to your awesome party {&} happy to be a new follower!! If you havent' already, please link to my {new neighbor on the blog} link bash.

    Christina

    Drop by & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice party. I am following you now and would love to have you visit my and my sister's blog and follow back. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your party!! - Susan

    ReplyDelete