Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quick Quiet Flip Books

Here's something quick and easy to add to your quiet bags.


This first one is from the Friend Magazine.  You can click here to print your own out. There are nine pictures showing the life of Jesus.  I glued them to card stock, laminated them, punched holes in them and put them on rings. 




The next one comes from the  Ensign Magazine. Click here to print your own. It is the story of the Book of Mormon. It has short summaries of the major stories in the Book of Mormon.  I printed it out on cardstock, lamintated, punched them.


 The kids loved to look through them last Sunday during church. 





3 comments :

  1. Hi, I found you on Made in a Day Blog Hop party & I’m now following. I would appreciate you doing the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always key to keep the kiddos amused when they need to sit quietly for a long time. Thanks so much for sharing this project at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to see kids reading/looking at something religious during church! (I say this because I have even seen kids playing video games and iPhone games!)

    ReplyDelete