Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bead Board Easter Eggs

I took a break from working in the basement yesterday and made this cute little Easter egg bead board. 

I was having a hard time deciding what to do for my Easter bead board. I was wanting to do eggs, but I knew that since I'm not an artist I would not be able to paint them and have them look good. 

Then it came to me: Just cut out egg holes and let some cute fabric be the decoration. 

This was super easy to make. I just took a board and traced on an egg shape. Then I drilled a hole, and then used a jigsaw to cut out the eggs.
I painted it with spray paint - Krylon Ivory in gloss.

Then I just glued the fabric to the back using Fabric Mod Podge. 



What do you think?

6 comments :

  1. Such a cute idea! I love the detail on the middle egg!

    I would love for you to share this at my Flaunt It Friday link party. There are also TWO amazing giveaways this week!

    http://www.dottedlinecrafts.com/2012/03/flaunt-it-friday.html

    Looking forward to more posts,
    Sarah@
    www.dottedlinecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! Very creative! Thanks for sharing on SweetTalkin' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very easy and very cute! thanks again for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you chose! Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete