Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Girls Church Coats


 For years I have brought my girls to church wearing cute dresses only to be covered up with a jacket or coat that is not dressy at all.  Well when I saw this pattern, I knew I had to try it.  Now my girls look dressed up even when it's cold out.

I got the pattern at Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop. It's called the Olivia Pea Coat.  


My two year old is at the top end of all charts so I just did one set of buttons on hers. You can find out more about the ruffled dresses I made for them here.


Here's how my oldest daughters turned out.

I just love these jackets - and they were pretty simple to make too.


8 comments :

  1. Great job! You should really think about starting up an Etsy store for those dresses & coats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't that just so Sweet!!! I am coming over from Bacon Time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome and I totally agree with the pretty jacket thing for church. I always forget the jacket, since it covers up the dress. Maybe a I need to make some of these:>

    Thanks so much for linking up and sharing!

    www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed with all of your sewing projects with the dresses, bags and coats! That must have taken some time! They turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Would love for you to link up to Trendy Tots at http://areal-lifehousewife.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-she-wore-wednesday-trendy-tots.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Jackets!
    {visiting from One Artsy Mama}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww cute!! Glad you're enjoying my patterns!

    ReplyDelete