Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Terrific Tuesday #47

Before we get to the party  - I just got an e-mail from Pick Your Plum. If you've not heard of them before, they have a special deal each day. They sell great craft items for great prices. But once they're out of stock you are out of luck.
Anyway today they are selling Valentines Washi Tape! Look at all these fun patterns and designs to choose from.

One more item - I am looking for guest posters for the second week in February because my husband and I are going on a cruise!!! Please comment or send me an e-mail if you are interested and we'll go over the details.
Now on to the party!

Some of my favorites this week:
I love this unique chandelier by Crystelle Boutique



I was so happy to find this amazing FREE blogging calendar printable by Say Not Sweet Anne. I know it's already halfway through January, but I still haven't gotten a blog calendar yet. This has so many features that will be useful to me. Don't have a blog? Don't worry, she's also got a regular planner too. Now I just need to decide what color to download.

This little heart is made from cornstarch dough. Never heard of cornstarch dough before? Me either. Click over to Simply Creating Home to find the recipe.





Here's what I shared this week:
Necklace Tutorial
and 
Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.
Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops, or link parties please.
2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.
3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.{This is not required, but I’d love for you to take a minute and check it out.} Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.
 

9 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting the party Rachel! I hope you have a great time on your cruise :)

    Mikaila from a little bit of craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your cruise... wish I was as talented as you and I would host you blog in your absence... I got some washi tape since it was so cheap! Can't wait to get it now to add to my valentines collection that is GROWING!! hehe... Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great linky party, Rachel. Whoa baby, so much inspiration here. Have a fun cruise!!

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel!
    I am linking my favorite Christmas project I made for my husband – 9,5 feet long giant squid-pillow!
    Thank you for hosting!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel! It is always a pleasure to stop by your blog... and to see that my silverware chandelier has been featured was a great surprise. Thank you so much!

    Have a very terrific week!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, I'm your newest reader and follower, would love for you to do the same. I also participated in the link party, thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful day!
    Audrey @ neverendingdecorating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Rachel. I love my planner from Anne, really helping me stay on task with what I need to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete