Thursday, January 10, 2013

Earring Tutorial

Today I'm going to share how I made these earrings.

 You will need:
2 earrings
2 eye pins
4 head pins
6 small jump rings
2 large jump rings
2 large beads
4 small beads
8 pieces chain - one inch long each
I got my supplies from Prima Bead.

These were super easy to make.
1- start with an eye pin, add a bead and then form a loop on the other end. Click here to see how to form a loop.
2 - use a small jump ring to attach the bead to the earring
3 - Cut 4 pieces of chain one inch long.
4 - use a large jump ring to attach chain to bead
5 - grab a head pin, add a small bead and form a loop on the other end. Attach to chain using a small jump ring. Repeat with other small bead.

Repeat for other earring.

That's it!

You may also like:
How to Make a Bracelet
Necklace Tutorial
Hand Made Jewelry
Button Necklaces
Pearl Earrings


3 comments :

  1. Ooooh. I love these. They look simple to make too. (Always a bonus in my book.) Thank you for posting this tutorial, I am going to have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up over at Finding the Pretty & Delicious. Hope you'll be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete