Monday, July 23, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #25

Before we start the party, I'd like to invite you all to Blog Swap with me. What is a blog swap? Basically, we will be guest posting for each other on a predetermined date. If you are interested, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail.  I'd like to do a swap once a week, so the more the merrier.

Now on to the party!!

Thank you all SO much for sharing your projects with me each week. I really appreciate it.
The most viewed link:
Shirley from Motivated Mommy of Two shared how to make your own goldfish crackers.
Go find out how she made her fish cracker cutter. It's very clever. 

Some of my other favorites:
lightbox done
DIY Light Box by Renewed Upon A Dream
You probably have all the supplies already. And if you don’t you can probably find them at the dollar store. Go find out how she made it.
img_4083-1
Painted Wedge Sandals by Made in a Day.
These are so cute!
July 18,  2012 p030
Check out this awesome foil monogram by Home Happy Home

Check out my post from last week.


Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.
Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.
2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.
3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.{This is not required, but I’d love for you to take a minute and check it out.} Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.


16 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for hosting and Featuring my Gold Fish Crackers recipe. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind of you to host all of us and our projects and whatnot. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into it. Thank you!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Wedges! You made my week!
    Kim@madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my Home Made Gold Fish crackers recipe. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting - Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features Rachel! Thanks for hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature! Thanks for hosting every week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! Thank you very much for featuring my DIY lightbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep... I would LOVE to swap with you! let me know when you have openings! I would love to swap on a Tuesday.. I post a tasty (soon to be tasteful)(open to crafts and food starting in Aug.) Tuesday post. You would get maximum exposure on my blog on that day... just a thought, i am up for anything :o) http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel
    Thanks for hosting another party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting!!! I love your taste in features!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing. I have added you to my Blog Hop at http://sidecapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting - found some great links on here! Hope your week is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete