Friday, June 29, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #19

Another great link party! Thank you all for linking up with me each week!

The most viewed link:
Vacation Activity Books by The Crafty Blog Stalker
She filled them with great activities to keep her kids busy on the trip. Go see the autograph books she made too.

 Some of my other favorites were:
Timeless Clock Tutorial by While Wearing Heels.
 I love everything about this! Now I need to find me an old clock to redo.
Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Pie by What's Cooking, Love?
I am so into frozen summer treats. This one looks delicious!
Check out this Headboard Turned Bench by Our Love and Our Blessing. I am loving the storage underneath. I really want to make one of these someday!




This is what I've been blogging about the last week:

Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.

Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.


2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.

3. I'd love for you to follow my blog. Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.










9 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting, Rachel. I love Amy's clock that you featured. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel for hosting another party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Pie and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Vacation Activity Books! You have totally made my day! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog, love it! I am your newest follower. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting have a great day

    ReplyDelete