Monday, June 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #18

Another great link party! I'm finding way too many things to add to my to-do list.



The most viewed link:
DIY Paper Peonies by Twigg Studios
So pretty!


 Some of my other favorites were:
Crochet Ruffle Skirt by Little Becky Homecky
Isn't this the most adorable little skirt? 

Want to make your own chalkboard paint? Well head over to The Crafty Blog Stalker to find out how. It looks so easy and inexpensive. It's definitely going on my to-do list.

Babblings and More made the cutest little dress from bandanas. Go check out the tutorial.

If you were featured grab a button!






This is what I've been blogging about the last week:

and 

Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.

Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.


2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.

3. I'd love for you to follow my blog. Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.








10 comments :

  1. Thanks for hostin, Rachel. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paper peonies are beautiful! I love peonies, but I really don't have a place for them in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you SO much for featuring our DIY- Bandana Dress!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, I always look forward to reading all of the wonderful link ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel
    Thanks for hosting another party
    Wishing you a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting.
    Rose @ {A Rosie Sweet Home}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I added Whole Wheat Pizza Crust, a Whole Wheat Cinnamon Roll Ring and a Vegetable Medley Casserole to the mix! Stella B's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature!!;) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my chalkboard flower pot! You have made my day. And of course thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for coming by and for hosting this! Such a great way to make new friends x

    ReplyDelete