Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays Link Party

I'm super excited and a little nervous for my first ever link party!

Last week I showed you my daughters new bedroom.

Now it's time to see what terrific things you have been up to.  I'd love for anyone to link up, but especially my faithful followers (if you have a blog).

One of my favorite thing about link parties is the features. Next Tuesday, I will feature the top clicked link and also others that catch my eye. 


Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. No giveaways or link parties please.


2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. I know we're all busy, but at the very least, comment on one other link.

3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.. (Please let me know if the button works or not)








14 comments :

  1. Thank you for hosting!! I linked up, grabbed a button, and am following along :) Feel free to drop by and link up in my weekly I Love Fridays link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! :) I will grab your button and put it on my link party page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invite! I am all linked up and following! Glad you liked my wreath!! Come by and link up at my Blog Hop Social going on now and then on Thursday come back for my Made U look Craft & Recipe linkup!
    Kim@madeinaday
    htt://madeinaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for hosting!!! ;)
    LOVE your link up on Sleepy Sunday!! ;) I painted a tree mural on Nathaniel's wall!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, Your button works fine. I've added it to my party page and am now following via GFC (was following via RSS). I'm off to link up and have a look around...
    Pam @ Threading My Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I am your latest follower. I am all linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower, I'm linking up! Thanks for hosting, looking forward to more of your link parties! Your button works for me! =)
    http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks so much for letting me know about your link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your link party! I am your newest follower!!! Hope you'll stop back and follow me!
    Amy@homehappyhome

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for letting me know about your link party! I started following you! I look forward to many more parties!!:)

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me to your very first party! I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog! Thanks for the invite to your first party! I'm a follower now too, and will take your button! Hope you'll follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this and inviting me to the party! I had fun looking around your blog and started following it :) Looking forward to more great posts!

    Jessica
    http://sunnystitching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete