Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Darling Skirt


Over the summer, my mother-in-law, the queen yard sale shopper, found this cute fabric for a quarter.  That's right a quarter!  There was about two yards.  I set to work making some skirts.

I used this tutorial I found at Not Just A Housewife. She did a series called Sew with Me Saturdays hosted by Tammy.   I love this tutorial - it's very detailed and yet simple. It teaches you how to do the math so that you can do any size.  I made one for all three of my daughters.

I love how they turned out!  (Sorry no pic for my 9-yr-old's but it's just as cute)







2 comments :

  1. Adorable! (Your daughter is precious!!) I'm so glad you liked the tutorial--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, little skirt, Rachel!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I like that is shows how to draft in any size. Thanks for linking up...

    ReplyDelete